Programme and Project Management advisor
KPMO · Self-employed
Oct 2020 - Present · 3 yrs
Ad hoc Programme and Project Management advisory services. Portfolio:
- Kaikoura District Council - Infrastructure Acceleration Fund (Kainga Ora) Programme Management
- Rodin Cars: Land, Infrastructure and Facilities Development
- Grey District Council - Advisory services to PMO setup and project delivery
- Kaikoura District Council - Horizontal Infrastructure Rebuild Programme Manager
- Kaikoura Marine Development Programme - Advisory services to PMO setup and project delivery
- Ocean Ridge and Vicarge Views residential developments - Project management
Skills: Data Modeling, Procurement, Resource Management, Microsoft Power BI, ...
Programme & Project Manager - Kaikoura Rebuild Programme
Kaikoura District Council
Jul 2017 - Oct 2020 · 3 yrs 4 mos
Goal: Rebuilding quality infrastructure that meets the needs of the community whilst achieving long term affordability for Council.
Sector: Earthquake damaged Council owned horizontal infrastructure including roads and bridges, footpaths and streetlights, water supply, sewerage and stormwater assets.
Stakeholders: Kaikoura District Council, Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, New Zealand Transport Agency, Environment Canterbury, Te Rūnanga o Kaikōura, Heritage New Zealand.
- Accurate scoping and delivery a programme of $32M of Capital Works 2% within budget
- Developed from scratch all business processes to achieve delivery (physical works and professional services procurement tools and mechanisms, contract administration, monitoring and reporting activities, etc.) in an organisation initially fit out to deliver only circ. $2.5M/annum.
Skills: Data Modeling, Procurement, Project Management, Customer Relations, ...